Animator (12 Month FTC) - Playground Games - Leamington Spa, UK
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Leamington Spa
|Job Title||Animator (12 Month FTC) - Playground Games - Leamington Spa, UK|
|Job Description||This is your chance to work for a studio who’ve created a number of critically-acclaimed, award winning racing games. Established in 2010, Playground Games have brought together some of the most experienced and talented developers with a vision to create genre-defining titles for a global audience.
They're now looking for an Animator to join their Leamington Spa based studio on a 12 month FTC basis, working on an entirely new AAA open world action / RPG project.
You’ll be working with realistic characters, creatures and props and as such we require a motivated professional with a strong eye for detail, a fundamental understanding of game development processes and a passion for video games that matches Playground's.
Your expertise in the creation of animation will cover a broad range of key areas, including facial, motion capture and keyframe and your developed eye will aid in the breakdown and design of animation focused mechanics. You’re required to be a creative animator and a problem solver, with good knowledge of the technical aspects of your craft, including practical experience with current 3D software such as Maya, 3DsMax and Motionbuilder. As an animator you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with the team on improving the animation and art pipelines.
· Experience in a variety of animation styles,
· Creative skillset that can adapt to technical requirements,
· Strong understanding of human anatomy,
· Practical knowledge of current 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max and Motionbuilder),
· Ability to communicate with artists and technical team members,
· Experience of creating animation networks,
· A strong and diverse portfolio of different animation styles,
· A self-motivated team player with good communication skills,
· This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
Why Should You Apply:
Along with the chance to work on brand new, highly anticipated projects you’ll receive, highly competitive salaries, plus a contributory pension scheme, private health care, and a childcare vouchers scheme.
As one of the UK Games Industry's 'Best Places to Work' Award winners, you'd expect some pretty good perks, right? Playground operate flexible working hours, and all staff receive 25 days annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays. In addition to holiday allowance, all new staff benefit from two Duvet Days per year, which can be taken at short notice, and will accrue an additional Duvet Day for each year of service, up to a maximum of five.
Sounds good, doesn't it? If you're interested in the role, contact +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 9570.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|