Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Manchester
|Job Title||UI Artist|
|Job Category||UI / UX Designer / Artist|
|Job Description||This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
To deliver on the anticipation of their new title, our client are looking for a talented UI Artist to join their UI team in defining the look and feel of key user interfaces. You’ll construct and integrate menu systems, buttons and other necessary UI assets.
• At least three or more years of experience in designing user-interfaces for games and/or other related software mediums.
• Experience with software development processes, and working within production deadlines.
• A portfolio showcasing exceptional design skill and affinity toward clean and modern visual aesthetics.
• Moderate to high degree of experience in Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience working with version control software (Perforce, or similar).
• Experience in After Effects, 3D rendering software (e.g. 3DS Max, Cinema4D, etc.), Flash or other motion graphics software.
• Knowledge in ActionScript and / or similar scripting language.
• Experience developing for VR devices.
• Experience working within CryEngine.
For more information about this excellent role contact Max Stuart on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7792.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|