||Senior Programmer - Manchester, UK
||Do you want to work on exciting racing games for an awesome game developer in Manchester.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Programmer to work closely with other teams both internally and externally to help them shape the technology powering the next-gen racing games.
- Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase
- Leading and mentoring the programming team
- Overseeing and reviewing code to ensure the game remains optimized and well structured
- Coordinating with other developers on a day to day basis to find the best approach and solutions to various problems
- Becoming the face of programming team, presenting and providing insight from a programming perspective in meetings and similar occasions
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Several years of game programming experience as a Senior Programmer
- Experience with high-end game engines such as Unreal 3 or 4
- Experience of next gen development, PC or other related console based development
- Shipped at least 3 titles preferably cross platform
- Ability to research existing approaches and adapt those to new or modified uses
- Experience in multiple disciplines in programming
- Ability to lead, communicate and mentor less experienced programmers
- A passion for video games & motorsports!
For more information about this excellent role contact Andy Jenkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01709 834777.
||View other Aardvark Swift jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8310.
|Login or register to apply