Senior Environment Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - North West
|Job Title||Senior Environment Artist|
|Job Category||Environment Artist|
|Job Description||This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
To deliver on the much deserved hype that their project has gained, our client are now looking to bring on board a new Senior Environment Artist. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of environment asset creation and modular kit-based construction methodologies. They understand all phases of environment creation from block-out through lighting. They work well and communicate with designers and other disciplines in a collaborative team oriented development process.
• 5+ years professional game production experience
• Previous experience creating high quality environments for AAA games
• Thorough knowledge of the game development process
• Shipped (from pre-production to release) 2-3+, large scale, 3D titles (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
• Evidence of being a leader and role model, within their trade
• A strong ability to create believable environments within a games engine
• Strong knowledge of 3DS Max, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox as well as experience in using editors to lay out environments
• Strong knowledge of Substance / Quixel packages
• Ability to derive a well-structured lowpoly model from the high poly model
• Strong understanding of efficient UV layout for lowpoly objects
• Strong understanding of modular level creation methods
• Knowledge with CryENGINE
• Hard surface modeling experience
• Experience with programmatic and/or parametric environment generation tools
• Experience in architecture, interior or industrial design
• Strong interest in science fiction based themes
• Experience with Outsourcing and/or collaboration with external studios
• The ability to manage and supervise mid-level and junior artists and willingness to carry out mentorship tasks
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8057.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|