Senior Technical Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Sheffield
|Job Title||Senior Technical Artist|
|Job Category||Technical Artist|
|Job Description||Do you want to help develop some of the biggest titles to come out of the UK? Why wouldn’t you?!
My exciting, Yorkshire-based client is one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers! Due to their consistent success, they are looking to expand their team further. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Artist to help them develop their next AAA title!
They’re aiming to make this their biggest year yet! Come and get involved!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Have experience of production level shader work and optimisation within UE4.
• Strong understanding of the creation of physical based shaders.
• Strong scripting and coding abilities.
• High levels of aesthetic attention to detail.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years production working on AAA games.
• Be highly experienced with blueprints and their implementation.
• High levels of competence with Max, Maya, Zbrush and other modelling and animation packages.
For more information regarding this exciting role, please contact Danny Blachford on Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01709 834777
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7885.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|