Games Jobs - Art / Animation - London
|Job Title||2D/UI Artist|
|Job Category||2D / Concept / Texture Artist|
|Job Description||Feeling lucky, punk? Our client is a leader in social and mobile casino games, satisfying millions of players around the world. Their passion and dedication to delivering the most amazing and fun playing experiences is reflected in their portfolio of award-winning and cutting-edge social and mobile slots games. In our client’s case, the house really does always win!
My client is looking for a talented, experienced and skilled game artist to join them on one of their flagship titles which is enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing elements of the games art and design from initial conception to implementation.
You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android. In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the games design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a game artist on a released mobile title.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Unity. Specifically, Unity UI and Unity Animations.
- Technical understanding of the Unity frame work and game dev pipeline
- Experience with development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- Experience in gaming / casino industry.
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics.
- Experience with other game engines.
- Experience with 3D packages.
Interested? Contact Max Stuart on Max@aswift.com or [link url=tel:+44%20(0)1709%20834777]+44 (0)1709 834777[/link] for more details!
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7935.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|