Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Network Engineer|
|Job Category||Network / Online / Server|
|Job Description||This is your chance to join one of the major players in the games industry. Producing countless AAA games and industry topping hardware, our client is a household name globally. Due to their continued success, they’re now looking for a network Engineer.
You will be working alongside engineering teams providing support and consultancy to developers on all platforms, via their support website, as well as on-site visits, training and presentations at developer conferences.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and good debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of common networking protocols and network programming (e.g. socket, http etc.).
- Knowledge of source code revision control, e.g. Perforce, Git, SVN
- Action-oriented and will to take up challenges
- Passion for new technologies
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of network analysis and problem solving tools, e.g. Wireshark.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of performance tools
Why should you apply?
You’ll get the chance to work on several different projects without being tied down to one for several years! There’s no crush, great job security and the job isn’t dependent on project success, with a chance to work with hugely successful 3rd party clients.
Peaked your interest? Contact Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or on [link url=tel:+44%20(0)1709%20834777]+44 (0)1709 834777[/link]
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8175.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|