Lead Graphics Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - Montreal
|Job Title||Lead Graphics Programmer|
|Job Category||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||This is your chance to take a career defining role with a studio who’ve created one AAA success after another. Their most recent title earned over 100 awards and nominations, and they’re not slowing down yet.
To carry on their string of successes, our client are now looking to add a vastly experienced Lead Graphics Programmer to their world class team. Based in picturesque Montreal, famous for its Jazz festivals, our client works in closely-knit teams, provides 1 for 1 overtime, and actively encourages and invests in your professional growth. Our client is also willing to aid the right candidate obtain a Visa.
You’ll lead the graphics behind their upcoming AAA games, developing software in C++ by applying principles of object-oriented coding, develop and implement systems, and push the visual technology forward wherever possible.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in videogames, at least one year as a Lead 3D Programmer.
• Excellent knowledge of technological constraints on various platforms.
• Experience in planning and managing project.
• Worked with middleware, commercial or in-house 3D engine like Unreal, Unity, Gamebryo, etc.
• A desire to push the barriers of technology in the video game industry.
• Cross platform development experience an advantage.
• Good knowledge of the Shader 5.0 model.
• Experienced in optimization.
• Ability to organise and manage other programmers.
Why should you apply:
This is your chance to show off what you can do and push the barriers of technology in video games, working at a studio that values ideas and input in an area that’s reasonably inexpensive.
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7682.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|