||Based in Barcelona, our client is an international team of almost 300 talented developers. They create amazing games, which were positioned among 2016's highest-grossing charts on both iOS and Android platforms having been downloaded over 50 million times!
They're currently looking for a Product Manager to join their passionate team.
- Reports directly to the product owner, maximum responsible of the IP
- Works shoulder to shoulder with the IP's Producer to ensure the correct execution of the product roadmap
- Collaborates on a daily basis with the game designer to conceptualize features that aim at reaching business goals
- Liaise regularly with the Business Intelligence team to analyze game data to extract customer insights that lead to improved/new features and provide results follow-up
- Collaborate with the live-ops manager to develop in-game events and promotions to drive retention, engagement and revenue
- At Social Point we work in a collaborative environment, where ideas and suggestions are welcomed by everyone.
- Participate in the definition of the game's Strategy and Business Goals
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle: from writing specifications to working across multi-disciplinary teams (design, art, and development)
- Conceptualize and manage the design of innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration
- Regularly monitor the development of the market / competing game categories & business models
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A passion for games and gaming
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to create wireframes, product specification and white-papers.
- Experience building models and defining data needs.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience, preferably from a Management Consulting or Corporate Finance background from top tier firms (McK, BCG, Bain, OW, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc.)
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, get in touch with Sol Argueso at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709834777