Games Jobs - Programming - Birmingham
|Job Title||Experienced Programmers|
|Job Description||My client is proud of their heritage; they have some of the most talented developers in the industry and want to add to what is already a family of great minds. You see….. it’s more than just making great games, they encourage creativity, people to think outside the box, they nurture talent and really want to help people grow in their roles.
Their racing studio houses award winning developers who have created some of the best racing titles to date. And with an exciting future ahead there has never been a better time to join their family of talented developers!
General Overview of the position:
- Design, implement and document code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working from requirements delegated by line manager, develop a detailed specification to be agreed and signed off by line manager.
- Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, in conjunction with Line Manager, for Implementation and Testing.
- Identify and report additional tasks over and above the delegated work, that will aid the projects schedule and/ or quality.
- Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues promptly.
- Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
- Assist in fixing bugs across the project
- Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation.
- Ensure all code is documented in line with relevant procedures.
- Ensure any software designed for use by a customer is fully documented in a useable help file.
- Implementation and Testing of Code
- Major high level language, preferably C or C++
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Any relevant from specialisations
- Specialisations: Graphics
- C++ programming/HLSL/PSSL
- 3D API knowledge (PC/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/Xbox 360 platforms)
If you are interested in this excellent vacancy contact Greg Brotherton at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 01709 834777
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8300.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|