Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Manchester
|Job Description||This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
To help bring their next game to fruition, our client are on the lookout for a Animator to work alongside the animation team to implement phenomenal animations within the game engine and utilise motion capture data to implement locomotion sets, background characters and scripted events.
• 2+ years of professional experience in game development – in an Animator capacity
• Shipped (from pre-production to release) 1-2+, large scale, 3D titles (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
• Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development
• Good knowledge with Maya / Motionbuilder
• Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals
• Knowledge with CryENGINE
• Motion Capture experience (Motionbuilder)
• Cinematography knowledge
• Experience with rigging
• Strong interest in science fiction based themes
• Experience with Outsourcing and/or collaboration with external studios
Why should you apply:
“I love the challenge. We’re being allowed the opportunity to make something incredible with an innovative vision while partnering with an excited and passionate community. When you’re doing something new, every day presents an unprecedented and thrilling challenge. It’s also a blast living every day so far into the future.”
For more information about this excellent role contact Danny Blachford on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7688.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|