Gameplay Programmer - Cirencester, UK
Games Jobs - Programming - South
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer - Cirencester, UK|
|Job Description||My client is a super-cool studio is based in the heart of the Cotswolds! They are developing and launching fun, addictive, playable and engaging iPhone & Android games and apps.
Their ideal candidate is a Programmer who has already built Unity games – and has evidence of doing so – screen shots or demos are necessary to apply!
Key Role Responsibilities
- Create fun and bug-free Unity games
- Work with the team to be guided on the plan and architecture of the game
- Develop the game from inception to completion
- Perform changes in the coding as may be required in the review of the prototype
- Develop popular arcade games and optimize them for porting it to Unity
Essential Skills & Experience
- Created a previous Unity game or demo
- Full understanding of the Unity API
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math is a definite bonus
- Strong sense of game design for usability and great user experience
If you have the skills and experience for this role...
Telephone: 01709 834 777
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8897.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|