Lead Environment Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Manchester
|Job Title||Lead Environment Artist|
|Job Category||Environment Artist|
|Job Description||This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
Our client is looking for a Lead Environment Artist to drive the art production and pipelines for the First Person Shooter areas of their title with the production and engine groups across multiple studios.
• 5+ years professional game production experience with at least 1+ year in a leadership role
• Thorough knowledge of the game development process
• Shipped (from pre-production to release) 2-3+, large scale, 3D titles (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
• A strong ability to create believable environments within a games engine
• Strong knowledge of 3DS Max, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox as well as experience in using editors to lay out environments
• Good understanding of custom normal asset workflows
• Strong knowledge of Substance / Quixel packages
• Ability to derive a well-structured lowpoly model from the high poly model
• Knowledge with CryENGINE
• Hard surface modelling experience
• Experience with programmatic and/or parametric environment generation tools
• Experience in architecture, interior or industrial design
• Experience creating assets for Open World games
• Experience with Outsourcing and/or collaboration with external studios
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8011.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|