Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Newcastle
|Job Title||Technical Artist|
|Job Category||Technical Artist|
|Job Description||This is your chance to work with an industry-leading studio who have a successful track record producing successful AAA titles. With a range of top titles to their name, the studio’s objective is to combine technical expertise, flair and innovation to create and contribute to successful and memorable games.
Due to their continued success, they're looking to add a Technical Artist to their family of developers in their Newcastle OR Leamington Spa-based studio. You'll take responsibility for developing, documenting and supporting the game art pipelines and techniques used by the production teams on the project!
• Participate in technical art reviews, post-mortem analysis, and encourage artists to share knowledge with their peers;
• Work with the technical art team to identify ways to increase efficiencies in processes and production pipelines and identify risks or flaws in proposed pipelines;
• Provide documentation of art processes and assist in defining the art pipeline within the assigned project;
• Streamline modelling, texturing and visual effects to meet the needs of the project;
• Optimise content for memory and performance gains;
• Understand best practices, pipelines and workflows;
• Assist the technical art director in the creation of documentation;
• Provide feedback and advice to team members;
• Improve the pipelines and skills needed for the production art team;
• Document and train artists in approved 2D and 3D techniques and methods;
• Maintain a balance between day to day work and improving workflows;
• Be involved in the development and rendering of artwork, modelling, animation and texturing when required;
• Support the Technical Art Director with any ad hoc tasks and duties.
Why you should apply:
This is your opportunity to work for a career-defining studio! The company is willing to offer full relocation support as part of all and any competitive package they offer to their new Digital Marketing Manager.
Interested? Contact Danny Blachford for more information at Danny.email@example.com or +44 1709 834 777.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8161.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|