Gameplay Programmer (Remote working, video games)
Games Jobs - Programming - Anywhere
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer (Remote working, video games)|
|Job Description||Bored of the 9-5 office environment and fancy the freedom afforded by a role that allows you to work from almost anywhere in the world?
This is a great opportunity to combine the flexibility of a remote role with the stability of working with a one of the most respected video games developers in Europe. The studio is about to embark on an exciting new project which is a little bit different to what they are known for.
This role requires strong C++ skills and at least five years of industry experience is essential. General responsibilities and requirements include:
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication time-management & organisational skills
In addition to the above applicants should show a good understanding of how gameplay systems are implemented and will need to:
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
• Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
• Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
• Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems including networking and physics
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.
|Salary||"Excellent salary DoE"|
|More||View other Amiqus Games jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference ee1629c0-13ac-4e0d-af42-0eb23633d11f.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|