||Producer (Video Games)
||London UK Full Time Position
Interested in working with one of the UK’s most exciting indie developers? Looking for a role where your decisions make an immediate and direct impact?
This is a studio that believes in striving to be the best that they can be by cultivating a team-oriented working environment a culture based on fixing problems rather than assigning blame and open and honest communication.
We are currently looking for a motivated and diligent producer with strong organisational and communication skills to liaise with clients oversee projects and support teams throughout development. Key responsibilities include:
- Handling new and existing client relationships on a day-to-day basis to cultivate strong working relationships
- Overseeing the due diligence process for new projects to facilitate thorough and accurate estimates
- Creating and tracking project schedules in conjunction with the development team including milestones deliverables resourcing etc.
- Helping teams to manage and review tasks in order to stay on schedule and make timely and high quality deliveries to clients
- Overseeing the QA process to ensure that the appropriate testing is undertaken at the right time and negotiating with clients to triage and resolve issues
- Miscellaneous console-specific tasks including helping teams to configure their projects for console and handling submissions to platform holders where required
- Feeding back learnings to improve existing processes in a constructive way.
- Self-motivated and pro-active individual with good initiative and strong communication skills
- Extensive experience of managing client/stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability to generate and manage schedules and milestones
- At least three years in a mid-level production role or higher
- Experience of being able to cultivate strong working relationships within a development environment
- Expert knowledge of the game development cycle
- Strong experience of the QA process
- Experience of working in a small team a plus
- Experience of console submission and certification process
For further or to apply please contact Lee Burns on 01925 839 722 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
||"Excellent salary DoE"
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 6c652ba8-3d6e-4705-8f19-64fd26dac594.
|Login or register to apply