||With 40,000+ daily and 50+ million all-time downloads, our apps are among the best in their categories and loved by millions of users all over the world. Nonetheless, we believe there’s a large, untapped opportunity to bring them to a whole new level by pushing the boundaries of mobile marketing. That’s why we’re looking for someone with an insatiable passion for user acquisition, creative production, data analysis, and optimization to help us move closer to our goal of assembling the #1 app portfolio globally.
A few examples of the work you’ll be doing:
- Manage our whole advertising budget by running app-install campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and more.
- Write engaging copy and leverage our network of translators to reach users everywhere around the world.
- Research ideas for new, catchy visual communication and accordingly oversee our designers in the creation of new videos and images to maximize impression-to-download conversion.
- Contribute to our marketing research efforts aimed at deepening our expertise and competitive advantage.
- Analyze marketing data looking for actionable insights to use in your own advertising or to pass on to the product teams.
- Continuously and tirelessly test, optimize, test, optimize, test, optimize all of the above.
What we offer
- Large budgets. You’ll manage our very substantial advertising budget independently and receive high-quality coaching to learn to do so effectively.
- Huge impact. We’ll create the best apps possible, you’ll be in charge of getting the world to discover them. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work on our apps’ downloads and revenues in a matter of days. Exhilarating.
- Diverse portfolio. You’ll have 50+ apps to advertise all over the world. With no one-fits-all solution, be ready to try out different strategies and communication styles to hook the perfect target.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We’re a global reality.
- No clients, lots of trust. We have no clients to dictate what to do or micromanaging bosses to clip your wings. With no office politics, you’ll be able to just focus on doing a great job.
- Talented, young colleagues. One of our designers worked for Gucci, our strategist at McKinsey, one of our marketing specialists at Google. Be surrounded by talented (and nice!) people. Moreover, we’re 28 years old on average and often hang out together, so you might actually end up making new friends!
What we look for
- Obsession for monitoring and optimizing. Whatever the field of work, you love to measure stuff numerically, monitor performance, and endlessly, obsessively iterate to improve it.
- Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in seeking out new opportunities and testing new ideas of your own accord.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well.
- Diligence, organization. You can blindly be entrusted with big responsibilities as well as small tasks. You’re tidy and organized in your work, so that you can handle complexity well.
- Analytical reasoning. You crunch numbers and perform simple calculations with confidence and accuracy. You’re a quick learner and can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own.
- A keen sense for written communication. You have a good feel for what concise, catchy written communication looks like. Preferably, you can write effective copy in English yourself.
- A keen sense for visual communication. You can tell the difference between beautiful, modern, striking artwork and more-of-the-same kind of stuff. Preferably, you can effectively direct a designer in the creation of some of the former.
- Passion for the topic. You’re fascinated with paid user acquisition, ASO, SEO, or data-driven digital marketing more generally. You’re very likely to love the job if you find the mobile market interesting.
- Proficient in English. You read and write proficiently and speak at a conversational level in English.
- Some IT and spreadsheet skills. You’re savvy enough to smoothly use Google Docs, Google Sheets, and/or Microsoft Excel. Ideally you can run SQL queries. But don’t worry, we’ll teach you all you don’t know.
- Preferably, an interest in languages and cultures. You find languages fascinating and like the idea of localizing content, looking to maximize the appeal to people from different countries.
- Preferably, relevant experience. You have experience with paid user acquisition, ASO, SEO, or data-driven digital marketing more generally. This isn’t required but definitely a great plus.
Commitment & contract
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato).
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
Compensation & benefits
Generous, top of market, and moreover can grow very rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are paid-for, when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset.
Please notice that only applications submitted through our website will be considered. Thank you, and apply here: http://bndspn.com/2g7HyXQ