||Black Shamrock is looking for a cinematic artist to create stunning cinematic cutscenes for our upcoming kick-ass action RPG based on a famous IP (new production).
We are seeking a talented and efficient person that will collaborate with our experienced team.
What you will be doing
- Based on design documents and scripts, you will create compelling dialogue cutscenes with excellent pacing, camera and character acting inside the game engine
- Communicate and work closely with scriptwriters and Level Designers to translate scripted scenes into cinematics and to balance story with gameplay
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements
- Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines
- Validate the cinematics to ensure that the integrations did not cause any conflicts with the rest of the game
- Anticipate production needs
What you should have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the games or films industry as a Previz Artist, Animator, Camera Artist, Video Editor or any similar job
- Experience with character and camera animation in 3D software
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Experience in video editing
- College Diploma/Degree in cinema, animation, video game development or equivalent
- Good knowledge of cinematography and acting.
- Basic understanding of narrative causality and logic
- Ability to understand and solve problems
- Ability to work with people from other fields of expertise
- You are autonomous, have a team spirit and a good relationship toward other team members
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams
- Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions
- Well Organized
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Available as soon as possible
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Resume - motivation letter - website - Linkedin profile - references... (if relevant)
Please, when answering this announce add the Reference #ID12 at the end of the form.