||Black Shamrock is looking for a lead environment artist to help us create kick-ass action RPG based on a famous IP (new production).
We are seeking a motivated and efficient 3D artist familiar with environment pipelines and all aspects of assets creation, lighting and composition to join our talented art team.
What you will be doing
- Work in tandem with our Art Director to establish an iconic look for our world within the challenging parameters set forth by our game designers.
- Work with our technical artist to establish an efficient environment content pipeline, and identify possible needs and tools necessary to keep environment asset creation as streamlined as possible
- Estimate workload, suggest planning and set priorities for the art team
- Assist in the production of graphic assets & level art according to the project’s needs
- Produce high-quality lighting and shadowing effects through any stage of the production process in respect of the project’s technical and artistic constraints
- Know the game’s storyline and gameplay (game design documents) and adjust the work to reflect these elements
- Guarantee the quality of the models and ensure that they are produced on time
- Troubleshoot technical and artistic issues
- Anticipate production needs
What you should have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the games industry
- Previous experience as a Level Artist in the video game production (modeling /texture, level art / characters)
- Good understanding of lighting, atmospheric effects and subsequent systems
- Experience in team management
- Highly proficient in Maya or 3ds Max, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines and level editors
- You are able to receive, give, and apply feedback effectively.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Ability to understand and solve problems
- Ability to work with people from other fields of expertise
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills
- Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions
- Well Organized
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Available as soon as possible
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Resume - motivation letter - website - Linkedin profile - references... (if relevant)
Please, when answering this announce add the Reference #ID12 at the end of the form.