||UI / UX Designer / Artist
Black Shamrock is looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on a new ambitious project.
- As a UI/UX artist, you will develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
- Work with the design team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Work closely with the programming team in order to implement assets into the game and verify the quality of said graphics once implemented;
- Translate high-level gameplay ideas into visual functional UI designs
- Establish logical, readable UI solutions and usability strategies
- Layout and implement front-end flow designs
- Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders
- Design and implement interface systems specific to each platform while maintaining uniformity of visual and logical aspects
- Collaborate and participate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction
- Anticipate production needs
- Analyse game design documents and game flow to provide adapted UX and UI elements.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the video game industry at a similar position is mandatory.
- Be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Flash
- Able to communicate UI/UX principles clearly with other teams
- Able to work with different art styles to reach desired aesthetic
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams
- Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project
- You are autonomous, have a team spirit and a good relationship toward other team members
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity etc.) is a plus
- Experience with 3D tools (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max) is a plus
- Full-time in-house position
- Central Dublin location
- Available as soon as possible
- Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Resume - motivation letter - website - references... (if relevant)
Use this email in order to apply for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, when answering this announce add the Reference #ID12 in your mail.
To: Recruitment manager
||To be defined depending on your profile
||Dublin, ireland, UK & Europe
||Art / Animation
||View other Black Shamrock jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Black Shamrock using their internal reference #ID1204.
|Login or register to apply