Senior UX Designer (Wargaming Partnership)
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Austria
|Job Title||Senior UX Designer (Wargaming Partnership)|
|Job Category||UI / UX Designer / Artist|
|Job Description||As Senior UX Designer, you will work with a team of veteran designers. Your mission? Create epic user interfaces for World of Tanks, the PC MMO title played by millions.
In your new role you will:
- Create fun and exciting experiences using an array of game mechanics
- Drive major design initiatives from conception to implementation
- Work closely with other departments to create user interface solutions that can be enjoyed by a global audience of passionate tankers
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop or an equivalent 2D paint program
- Understanding of form, creation (UX wireframes, flow-charts), and being well-versed in related tools: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Strong sense of principles of usability & an empathic understanding of player behaviors
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and a great team-player attitude
- A passion for games
- A fun and stable working environment within an agile and dynamic studio
- A culture of empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
- A competitive salary, multiple benefits and support with moving to Graz
- Living in one of the Top #5 cities with highest life quality in Europe, a jump away from the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea
Based in Graz, Austria, Bongfish was founded in 2006 with the simple goal to craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. Our games, including the acclaimed Stoked series of snowboarding titles and unique racing/shooter hybrid Calibre 10 series, have won millions of fans around the globe.
We bring a high-tech approach to game development and have more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms. Recently we announced a partnership with Wargaming to work on the future of World of Tanks and also acquired the Smurfs Village franchise for mobile devices.
The studio has grown to 60 people and is proud of balancing innovation and execution.
In accordance with the Austrian collective agreement for IT industry, the minimum salary for this position of 32.648 EUR p.a. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Bongfish jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Bongfish using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|