Freelance VFX Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Freelance VFX Artist|
|Job Category||Lead Artist,Technical Artist,Graduate Artist|
|Job Description||Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, at our harbour side studio in Portsmouth, England and we are currently looking for an experienced Freelance VFX Artist.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Join an exciting, dedicated VFX team to design, conceptualize and animate real time effects for characters and environments on current and next generation platforms.
• Be able to accurately render and animate realistic and fantasy elements in line with the overall game concept and physical principles
• Be responsible for all aspects of 3D and 2D effects work including, designing and conceptualising the effects, animating geometry and camera work
• Accurately render and animate realistic and fantasy elements in line with the overall game concept and physical principles.
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of creativity and understanding of modelling, texturing, lighting and particles.
• Have extensive Maya and Photoshop skills.
• Experience in After Effects beneficial
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
|Location||Portsmouth, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Climax Studios jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Climax Studios using their internal reference CSL/ FRVFX.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|