Junior 3D Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Junior 3D Artist|
|Job Category||Character Artist,Vehicle Artist,Environment Artist,2D / Concept / Texture Artist,Graduate Artist|
|Job Description||Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth overlooking the Harbour.
We are looking for a talented Junior 3D Artist with the ability to conceive, create and contribute to the team creating innovative experiences via artistic visuals. The role would require a strong creative and technical individual.
• Experience creating low poly modelling and texturing for assets and environments.
• Superior eye for colour and light for both 2D and 3D art.
• Proven experience in real time lighting and rendering.
• Strong knowledge of Maya.
• Examples of strong 2D graphic and illustration work are advantageous.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• A proactive individual able to manage their time and tasks methodically.
• Approachable with a great professional attitude and good judgement.
• Strong folio examples demonstrating a good eye for form, shape and composition.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
|Location||Portsmouth, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Climax Studios jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Climax Studios using their internal reference SCL/JA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|