Track/ Level Designer
Games Jobs - Game Design - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Track/ Level Designer|
|Job Category||Games Designer,Level Designer,Graduate Game Designer|
|Job Description||Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Harbour and we are currently looking for an experienced Track and Level Designer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on an urban track racing game with a strong cool, urban vibe. As part of a small team, you will be in charge of the levels of the game. Their pacing, scripting, content implementation, balancing and most importantly their overall quality.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating exciting sequences, bring their ideas to the table, and be confident in delivering high-quality track and level design.
Requirements for the role are:
● Previous Track/ Level Design experience on at least 1 shipped racing title, no matter the platform.
● Experience in level balancing, tuning and pacing.
● As part of level reviews, able to accept critique and come up with solutions.
● Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a creative team.
● Articulate and prioritise tools support for level design.
● Support the Lead Game Designer and Design Director.
The ideal candidate:
● Experience using Maya or 3ds Max for Level Design.
● Experience in racing games, including personal prototypes.
● A passionate and proactive individual.
● Experience with UE4 would be beneficial.
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and a great location.
● A team structure that encourages freedom and ownership.
● A multicultural environment with great projects on all kinds of hardware.
To apply please forward your CV and folio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Portsmouth, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|More||View other Climax Studios jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Climax Studios using their internal reference CSL/TD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|