||At Codemasters, our mission is to be the world’s leading racing games developer. Over the past 30 years we have consistently created innovative and successful award winning racing games.
We are seeking for Experienced Artist to model High Poly CGI and Triple-A Vehicles and Environments based in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- Model and texture in-game hard surface assets (Vehicles).
- Create artworks in line with detailed reference or concept art.
- Ensure all cars are produced in line with the projects agreed standards.
- Work from detailed specifications.
- Demonstrate self-discipline and time management skills to ensure work is completed on schedule.
- Keep up to date with latest art, design and production techniques.
- Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any issues promptly.
- Perform other such duties within the scope of the job title and at the Managers discretion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent. However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Recognised excellence in producing at least one type of artwork relevant to the position and project
- Recognised excellence with the similar software packages relevant to the job role. Required skill(s): Proven ability in any 3D software package, Freehand drawing ability and Passion for computer games.
- Preferred skill(s): Photoshop and 3D Max. Other 3d packages will be considered.
- Required language(s): English.
- Relevant experience is desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Diplomatic when faced with issues, willing to accept constructive critique.
- Willing to relocate to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.