Games Jobs - Production - UK & Europe
|Job Title||eSports Coordinator|
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Job Description||Over the past 30 years at Codemasters, we have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games.
Our Birmingham studio has a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games such as the F1 franchise, and these titles embody our cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what we do.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn’t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ‘AAA’ racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
Join our talented and experienced team now to re-invent and shape Codemasters’ most ambitious racing title ever, from its inception to a genre-defining experience. Our mission is to be the world’s number one racing games developer – so if you share our ambition, please join us for the road ahead.
A character fit for this role would be someone who is a problem solver, a self-motivated person who pays attention to detail and has strong team working skills along with a true passion for games.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a project management role
• Understanding of project management techniques and methodologies
• Knowledge of eSports
• Work with key stakeholders to define the product’s eSports strategy.
• Plan the delivery of all aspects of the eSports strategy.
• Oversee the budget for all eSports activities.
• Work with the game team to schedule and deliver new features to enhance the eSports experience.
• Coordinate with our web and marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of supporting eSports web content
• Liaise with the licensor and third parties to determine commercial and practical responsibilities for the eSports events
• Provide support to our gaming community to allow them to promote eSports activity and drive participation from players of all skill levels.
• Support all groups involved in eSports delivery to ensure that these are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality
• Familiarity with the racing genre
• Traditional and modern broadcasting techniques
|Location||Birmingham, UK & Europe|
|More||View other Codemasters jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Codemasters using their internal reference ESC/Birm.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|