QA Lead / Manager
Games Jobs - QA / Localisation - London
|Job Title||QA Lead / Manager|
|Job Category||Lead QA Tester,QA Manager|
|Job Description||To apply: A highly exciting client of mine a gaming technology focused company which are using fantastic new tech to create a unique IP for the debut title are now looking for an experienced gaming QA lead to lead there upcoming gaming projects.
The company is a huge tech company worth over a billions pounds that are making their first leap into gaming publication and this will be first game they release.
• Manage a small but growing team of testers/games players
• Testing and validating games, platforms and tasks created by the Evaluation and Research teams
• Optimise processes to ensure the effective reporting of bugs
• Collaborate with the companies various teams to ensure the research requirements are met and quality of tasks improved.
• Lead, coach and support a team of QA testers to be the best they can be
• Essential: 4+ years’ experience in Gaming QA
• Essential: Must have experience leading QA Teams
• Essential: QA Team Management experience
• Essential: Experience in Automated and manual testing
• Essential: Exceptional prioritisation skills to manage a large pipeline of tasks
Location – London
Salary - £50K - £60K
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Mahyar on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Job Category||QA / Localisation|
|More||View other Datascope jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 44623.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|