Lead Application Designer - Singapore - VR - £60-70K
Games Jobs - Game Design - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Lead Application Designer - Singapore - VR - £60-70K|
|Job Category||Games Designer,Level Designer,Lead Designer|
|Job Description||To apply: Responsibilities
• Conceive and evangelize a product vision to the rest of the company, including executive leadership.
• Design and improve products features to expand the studio's audience by acquiring and retaining users.
• Create mock-ups of design’s intentions and goals.
• Design and iterate a complex user interface.
• Document features and systems into actionable tasks for engineers and artists.
• Able to drive and follow-up on prototyping.
• Balance user experience with technical constraints.
• Conduct experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses.
• Adapt Design to feedback and metrics/analytics.
• Formulate and iterate on monetization strategies.
• Work closely with members of the production team to execute design implementation and iteration.
• 6 years + professional experience as a Lead/Senior Designer with at least three shipped commercial products.
• Mobile, free to play, and/or social platform design experience
• Passion for social media, live sports and music events, and new technologies, especially in VR/AR.
• Experience in Unity a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to identify, analyse, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Solicits feedback frequently, ability to listen, accepts critique and uses feedback to improve work.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Experienced and skilled at working across geographically distributed locations
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Lucy on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Location||UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|More||View other Datascope jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 44828.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|