Games Jobs - Programming - Hungary
|Job Title||Game Programmer|
|Job Description||As game programmer in our Budapest studio your role is to craft the game’s systems. As you will be working on both the core systems and game-level behaviours, you must have both strong technical skills and a good awareness of modern gameplay techniques. You must also be comfortable working closely with designers, artists, and animators to understand their requirements and provide scalable and pragmatic solutions.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands. We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
• Support the gameplay team by providing technical solutions to their requirements.
• Work closely with designers and dedicated animation, physics, AI, and network programmers.
• Help evaluate and integrate appropriate 3rd party solutions where appropriate.
• Advanced understanding of C / C++.
• A minimum of 5 years’ game programming experience.
• Strong understanding of games systems, distributed systems and logic.
• Solid understanding of game content pipelines and tools.
• Experience with owning and driving the development of a gameplay feature from start to finish.
• Experience with code optimization.
• Strong communication skills and proven capacity to work across multiple teams.
• Proven ability to create and maintain extensible, shareable code of high quality.
• Comfortable reviewing, documenting and testing code, meeting architectural-design and customer requirements.
• Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
This full-time role is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Please apply by E-mailing us your covering letter and CV/resume.
|More||View other Everywhere jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Everywhere using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|