||Games Designer,Level Designer,Lead Designer
||French video game publisher, Focus Home Interactive is known for the quality, the diversity and the originality of its catalogue in France and at international.Focus Home Interactive is looking for an experienced Line Producer to be heavily involved in the development and production for future titles.
- Supervise the external product development teams at various stages of production cycle especially with the challenges impacting the design and planning of the project
- Testing games during development and contribue to improve the quality of our games and the productivity of our teams by making recommendations for improvements to game-design, gameplay and production pipeline systems
- Lead production of projects by being the main contact with the studios from preproduction to release
- Define developments priorities with the production team
- Ensure the right application of processus of production by maintaining schedules and controlling budgets and meet timeline and deliver production on time
- Interact closely with our commercial and marketing teams
- Act as the "spokesperson" to various parties for the games you manage
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- 2/3 years’ experience in video games
- Good knowledge in game design and / or in project management
- Game development tools knowledge including consoles specificities
- Mastery of the production processes from concept to release
- Providing recommendations in different domains to improve the quality of the games
- Professional English proficiency
- Strong skills in project management to be able to work on different projects in the same time
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership are requested
Please note that this role will require you to reside in Paris, France. Role to be filled as soon as possible.
||based on experience
||Paris, UK & Europe
||View other FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE using their internal reference .
|Login or register to apply