||Are you a Mobile Gamer? Are you further than level 525 in Candy Crush Saga? Are you the Clan leader in Clash of Clans or Clash Royale? Are you constantly thinking about new ways to tell your friends and family about the games you play? If so, you could be the next Mobile Gaming marketing manager at Hasbro with the Digital Gaming Licensing team. Your job is to partner with Hasbro Global Brand Teams and industry-leading publishers like EA, Backflip, Gameloft and Activision to create successful Hasbro-branded games on mobile, console, and PC platforms. Help expand Hasbro’s profitable mobile gaming licensing business and play a role in defining Hasbro’s future digital gaming strategy. This position reports to the Senior Director of Digital Gaming & Marketing
- Partner with Global Brand teams to establish brand priorities. Provide guidance for new mobile game app development based on consumer and industry trends, brand strategies and entertainment themes.
- Partner with Digital Gaming production team to ensure the timely launch of new digital gaming product and identify ways to improve existing digital gaming product
- Partner with Sr. Director to drive broader activation of Hasbro brands across existing and emerging gaming platforms
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Digital Gaming industry with an eye towards mobile gaming
- Analyze, develop and present key consumer insights and industry data to Global Brand Teams to inform digital brand activation strategy.
- Work closely with regional Marketing teams and Licensee’s on the development of all related marketing activities for the brands activated by Licensee.
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Digital Gaming & Marketing to assist the Global Brand Teams in the creation of business plans and financial modeling for digital gaming initiatives.
- Collaborate with Hasbro Regional Marketing teams to develop promotions to drive incremental toy/games and digital gaming revenue at retail.
- Work closely with Finance and Licensee preparing accurate revenue forecasts on a title, brand and platform basis. Regularly conduct revenue re-forecasting exercises in line with new information gained from industry KPIs, Licensee and Hasbro Global Brand Teams.
- Work closely with Sr. Director and regional marketing teams to ensure, where appropriate, all digital game products have fully integrated marketing programs and maximize cross-promotional opportunities.
- Ensure the full and fair execution of Hasbro’s business arrangements with Licensees.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Licensee’s market and gaming strategy objectives by platform, to be able to maximize best fit with Hasbro’s brands.
- Manage day to day relationship with Licensee’s marketing team to ensure that all marketing plans are in line with the overall brand strategy and Hasbro’s long term business goals.
- Partner with Licensees and Hasbro Digital Marketing teams to maximize digital gaming marketing initiatives across Hasbro owned social channels.
- Regularly conduct revenue forecasting and re-forecasting exercises in line with new information gained from industry and game specific KPIs from Licensee.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of mobile game marketing performance to create highly effective Hasbro support for the Licensed game portfolio and identify opportunities to support Hasbro brands through games and partner networks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or Digital product marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in mobile or online gaming preferred not required.
- Marketing experience targeted to a variety of different consumers with a strong understanding of cultural and technology trends is preferred.
- Understanding of the competitive market, customers and industry trends.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love games and enjoy playing games in various genres.
- Strong team player with ability to lead cross functional initiatives and project teams.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to track competitive games across freemium game space, review and effectively communicate results from KPI reports.
- Experience with all digital gaming segments and business models (Platforms: Mobile *(iOS/Android), console, MMO; Models: IAP, Advertising, Subscription ) is preferred not required.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).