||Unity Technical Director wanted for Mobile Studio in Bangkok
||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Tools,Lead Programmer,Network / Online / Server,Physics,Web Developer,Technical Director,Gameplay,Mobile / iOS / Android,Graphics / Engine,Build Engineer,Core Technology,Audio Programmer,UI / Front End,Animation Programmer,Flash / Actionscript / HTML5,Database / SQL,Graduate Programmer
As the Front End Unity 3D Technical Director you’ll work with multiple teams pushing the technical infrastructure and competence of the studio, ensuring that the best user experience is built. We are looking for someone who actively contributes to the vision of the company and brings technology expertise to the table.
- Blends hands-on technical work with technical leadership to support launching and maintaining a world class experience on mobile on Unity3D.
- Set and enforce professional software standards across the entire engineering team, including partner teams within and outside the organisation.
- Make (or delegate making) software design and implementation decisions.
- Identify and manage technical risks and opportunities.
- Co-operate with other team leaders to manage change.
- Responsible for the quality of technical deliveries.
- Approves (or delegate approval) of all technical designs and effort / time estimates.
- Works through technical leads to provide solutions to project-wide problems.
- Defines memory and performance budgets for an entire project; enforces the application of performance budget and best practices.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Technical Directors at DA to identify opportunities and risks, to share best practices and effective processes.
- Drives a "zero-defect" culture.
- Uses metrics and analytics to anticipate future technology issues affecting the health or quality of the team and product.
- Coach and mentor software engineers on the team.
- Recruits and retains world-class talent to the team and company.
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree preferred.
- More than five years working in games or application with Unity3D, ten years working on software development.
- Experience leading engineering teams of a dozen or more.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Launched successful mobile apps, prior experience with other platform development preferred.
- Balanced technical, team, product, project and business requirements for successful outcomes.
- Capability to make positive changes to teams, products and businesses.
- C#, iOS, Android.
- Some experience in AR / VR / Geo localization
- Client / Server game or application previous development.
- Passion for new technology and digital experience.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||Bangkok, Thailand , Rest of World
||View other Interactive Selection jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 2374.
|Login or register to apply