||Our client is a fast growing China-based studio working with global AAA clients.
They are now looking for a Senior Game Producer who should completely understand the product vision and able to communication that with the Executive Producer and the local team. The GP has to establish a clear product vision to the entire team and be sure that there is no misunderstanding.
- Responsible for organizing the teams work, by organizing meetings, discussion, feedback and communication, between Designers, Artists, Animators, Coders, Sound designers, Leads, Directors and Producers.
- Has to make sure everybody understands how to work together, what the process is, and how the process is executed by collaborating with Directors and Leads.
- To frequently check if the project is progressing by communicating with Director/Lead and if not talking with the Directors/Leads on how to fix any issues that might come up.
- To communicate to relevant people when there is a problem, no matter if the problem can be internally solved or not.
- To frequently communicate with the client and top management team in order to address any misunderstanding or to get outside help if needed.
- To set goals for the entire game and it’s milestones with a good understanding about the game market, competitors, and constraints
- Responsible for addressing and handling any potential legal issues with Leaders and Director’s help.
- Responsible for the all aspects of the product’s final quality.
- Responsible for setting up localization process, handling the localization kit, localization delivery with leader and directors’ help.
- To communicate with the stakeholder and the team, to figure out potential risks and come up with solutions for any problems that arise.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to manage other producers.
- Use of scrum software development to guarantee pipeline of project.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Producer, managing large internal teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Associate Producers etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Video Games and also, understanding of how game software is made.
- Mature personality, able to manage relationship at senior level, appreciates a multi culture working environment.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development
- Strong leadership, able to drive various functions through the whole development process.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills that help to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Strong project management capability.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games.
- Highly motivated and enterprising.
- Great communication skill.
- Chinese and English proficiency preferred.
- Familiar with Scrum is a plus.
Please contact David Smith on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds