||Animation Director- Mobile Studio - Barcelona
||Web / Graphic Designer,Animator,Character Artist,Vehicle Artist,Environment Artist,2D / Concept / Texture Artist,UI / UX Designer / Artist,Lead Artist,Technical Animator,VFX / Lighting Artist,Art Director,Technical Artist,Lead Animator,Cinematics / MoCap
||Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader?
We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do?.
- The Animation Director is ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency within Art Services.
- The Animation Director investigates and coordinates communication between his team of 2D and 3D Animators, our Lead Artists in the Game Teams, Art Services and Outsourcing.
- He/She acts as Operational Manager and Mentor to our Animators and reports directly to the Art VP, collaborates with the Head of Products, Art Directors and Outsourcing Managers.
- The Animation Director assures flawless communication, response time, planning and time estimations within his team of animators.
- Creates Roadmaps, Briefing Templates and masters Jira Management.
- Decides which animations are outsourced and triggers the process with Outsourcing Managers.
- Invents methodologies, creates and communicates visions for new pipelines and tools. Reduces repetitive tasks in favor of automatization.
- Responsible for hiring the best Animators of the industry.
- Runs yearly appraisals for his team of animators, mentors improvement plans.
This is you...
- The role requires a creative approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to run a successful game production.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
You also have ...
- 10 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Animation Director or in a similar management position.
- Able to validate all technical and quality aspects of animations.
- Experienced in animation software like Maya, 3DS Max, Motionbuilder, Flash or Spine.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 01279 871330 email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds
||Competitive with Benefits
||Art / Animation
||View other Interactive jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive using their internal reference 2863.
|Login or register to apply