Join YoYo Games as they launch Opera's new gaming division and help shape the future of game development!
You will help to bring the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality. Using state of the art technologies we have a passion for making games development accessible to the masses. YoYo/Opera focus on breaking down the barriers to entry and allowing anyone to make high quality products that can be distributed to a wide variety of game stores.
Made by game developers, for game developers.
- Work with the engineering team to implement new and improve existing audio within our engine
- Implementing new features and extensions.
- Contribute to the overall design
- Testing, debugging and support.
- Providing peer coaching and mentoring to less experienced developers.
- Planning, Designing, Overseeing, and Coordinating the development of new features
- Aid when and wherever needed.
- Passion for audio and tools development
- Strong interest in audio
- Shipped at least 1 title.
- Windows and/or Mac experience.
- Previous experience working with tools that are in development.
- The ability to understand and debug other programmers' code.
- Ability to work under instruction within a team.
- Strong programming, maths and problem solving skills.
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment