JUST ADD... YOU!
Just Add Water (JAW) are looking for experienced Unreal Engine programmer to work on an exciting project for consoles. You will work as part of a team, responsibilities include programming game systems, solving technical problems and debugging. The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming and programming, work well as part of a team, and have a need to join an exciting and growing studio.
- 3+ years of games programming with Unreal.
- Excellent C++ knowledge.
- Worked on at least one game in a professional studio.
- Work with other disciplines to implement gameplay and platform experience to their specification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Write high quality, well commented, source code.
- Familiar with source control systems such as Perforce and PlasticSCM.
- Experience on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- Ability to assess tasks / timings to help project planning and scheduling.
- Experience working with and debugging other people’s code.
- Ensure games are compliant with platform holders guidelines.
If you have the skills to deliver on this role, we would be delighted to hear from you!