||The Producer is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines and budgets. Building and managing project reams, reporting to the Executive Producer, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Full project lifecycle project planning and management.
- Be accountable for project results
- Work with stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scopes, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed
- Clearly communicate expectation to team members and Head Quarter
- Act as a mediator between Head Quarter and team members
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
- Determine if external consultants or outsourcing company will be required to complete project plan. If required, recruit and manage appropriate staffing resources
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status report to Executive Producer
- Lead, coach , and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved
- Safely crash unsuccessful or re-prioritized projects
- Ensure all projects documents are safely archived following project completion
- Work with key stakeholders to maximize game quality within time and cost constraints
- Proven experience of modern project management and game development processes.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Certified project management techniques e.g. Scrum
- Shipped at least two commercially viable game titles
- Experience producing multiplayer online titles is preferred
- Experience producing PC & Console titles is preferred