Games Jobs - Production - London
|Job Title||Senior Producer|
|Job Description||Senior Producer
Mind Candy is the home of creating worlds that fire the imagination.
Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 100m adopted monsters and has also expanded successfully offline into best selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums and a movie.
Creating magical entertainment is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy and we’re now developing several groundbreaking new products, one of which is Petlandia; where pets and pop culture collide; where cats dream of online stardom, Rottweilers rack up likes, Shih Tzus snap selfies and Pugs pose.
We’re looking for a super organised and proactive Senior Producer to join our team based at our HQ in London. The role requires the organisation and running of several projects across web, mobile and physical products. The candidate will need to have experience in a similar role and be able to wear many hats.
● Owning products end to end, from concept inception to delivery.
● Working with key stakeholders to obtain a clear vision for the product(s) required and championing that vision within the business.
● Pulling in the right team members at the right time to deliver digital and physical products to spec and on time.
● Ensuring new products are quality checked & fully tested before going live.
● Working with 3rd parties to ensure high quality and timely deliverables are met.
● Serving as a driving force for products, facilitating communication and organisation.
● Creating, tracking and managing tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained/adjusted accordingly for all releases and deadlines.
● Working with technical leads in sprint planning & retrospectives
● Reporting regularly on team progress and accomplishments.
● Identifying, communicating and resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing their goals.
● Working with key stakeholders to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
● Working with the finance team to create purchase orders and raise invoices.
● Organising and taking part in user testing sessions.
● Organising & improving management of digital assets for products.
● Plan & implement localisation.
About you :
|Salary||Depends on Experience|
|More||View other Mind Candy jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Mind Candy using their internal reference SNRPROD01.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|