||At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As a compliance engineer you will be a skilled owner of Compliance QA, accruing and applying specialized knowledge to multiple projects. Responsible for understanding required platform Compliance guidelines and able to apply these to any given project and communicate them to various parts of the project teams. Demonstrates high levels of accountability and ownership.
Global QA Manager
- Gain and maintain an understanding of platform guidelines that will educate project teams to enable smooth releases and feature opportunities.
- Handle a set of project relationships with respect to Compliance QA for passing feedback to teams, identifying Compliance risks.
- Work with offsite teams and direct their activities, set schedule. Sometimes will include training.
- Plan testing tasks when necessary for further investigation into issues, one-off passes on specific requirements (e.g. Apple's RED, in-store apps).
- Review existing and old guidelines across mobile platforms (iOS and Google Play key, additional ones include Amazon, Samsung, Windows) to understand requirements fully.
- Translate understanding of requirements and 3rd party feedback into guides and guidance for project teams.
- Present feedback to project teams, clearly identifying a variety of risks and being able to make vague or confusing guidelines clear.
- Defect reports contain clear and concise repro steps, screenshots, and other important information.
- Track metrics for owned CQA projects.
- Create test plans for Compliance testing and maintains a connection between changing guidelines.
- Interprets new information on guidelines to further Compliance Team's understanding of platform requirements in light of reviews, inside information, research.
- Contributes to reports that are sent out in the name of CQA.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Awareness of mobile Compliance requirements across different platforms. Experience with Compliance on other platforms useful.
- The creation and execution of test scripts/ cases.
- Ability to organize and delegate tasks to an offsite team.
- Can use source control software such as Github or Perforce.
- Intermediate project management skills – estimating, costing, Gantt, Excel, post-mortems.
- Understands system dependencies and how they relate to test approach.
- Build installation via iTunes, Google Portals, and the Android SDK.
- Ability to use the Testrail management system or a similar TCM system. Must demonstrate the ability to break a feature down into its test components.
- Very strong JIRA knowledge including dashboards, filters (advanced), boards and exporting.
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday
- £150 towards a team budget (you get to choose how you want to spend it)
- A discretionary annual bonus