||NaturalMotion Games is the developer of next-generation mobile titles CSR Racing 2 and Dawn of Titans. We have millions of players that generate rich and complex datasets, and we’re seeking a senior analyst to help us drive key product insights that will have a big impact on our games and company.
The successful candidate will enjoy combining analytical skills with business acumen to provide our game studios with the data and insights that will drive continued success, ensuring that we offer the best possible player experience to keep players coming back to our games.
This role works closely with an experienced and passionate analytics team alongside product leaders as a data-driven advisor and partner. The candidate should enjoy working with people and undertaking value-driving analyses. We want you to be an innovative and creative contributor to our talented team!
We are looking for a senior analyst who can deliver Analytics, Insights and Business Intelligence as a key member of our talented analytics and wider studio teams.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Discover trends in player behavior through quantitative analysis and provide key actionable insights that shape the roadmap of the game.
- Design and analyse experiments that inform decisions and help us continue to delight players.
- Build out Business Intelligence to empower studios, using data from diverse sources.
- Present visual high-impact data stories to drive action collaboratively with key teams
- Help grow new techniques and capabilities in analytics discipline
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Confident in manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex data at large scales.
- Experience in:
- A/B testing design and read-outs
- SQL and/or Python, excited to learn new languages where needed.
- Quantitative/statistical analysis, ideally in gaming, but experience in an internet or technology environment is a plus
- Using visual tools like Tableau or similar to empower data exploration
- Using Big Data systems: Ideally Vertica and/or Spark, or alternatively Hadoop, Redshift, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, natural curiosity with ability to problem-solve creatively
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable explaining complex ideas clearly and simply
- Good client management skills with a strong grasp of technical and business perspectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy multitasking on parallel projects
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Enjoy playing games and an interest in the games/tech industries (preferred)
- BSc or BA. in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other technical field preferred; advanced degrees strongly preferred
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday
- £150 towards a team budget (you get to choose how you want to spend it)
- A discretionary annual bonus