||At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values
As an experienced Windows Systems Administrator you’ll already have confidence in your core skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by previous experiences, references, and lessons learned on the way. Based in our London studio you will be an integral part of business systems support team covering three sites, including Oxford and Brighton.
- Install, configure, and maintain enterprise-class Windows/Active Directory services implementation.
- Help maintain Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 messaging system.
- Monitor system utilization, capacity, and quality.
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve complex problems using best practices.
- Participate in infrastructure capacity planning and expansion activities.
- Support and manage heterogeneous systems/applications.
- Provide peer review to other systems administrators to validate proposed configurations and changes.
- Participate in complex team projects.
- Maintain security controls and compliance on all hardware and systems.
- Occasionally available for late evenings and 24x7 response to critical issues on corporate infrastructure.
What you will bring:
- Hands on commercial experience working with Microsoft Server 2008 R2+, Active Directory, core infrastructure services including but not limited to; AD, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, File & Print Services.
- MS SQL, PowerShell scripting, and Certificate Services.
- Strong Exchange and Office 365 skills are a plus.
- Experience supporting OSX clients is a plus.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts; DNS, DHCP, sub-netting, load balancing, 802.1q etc.
- Strong understanding of enterprise class storage systems. NetApp is a plus.
- Strong Linux administration skills are a plus.
- Hands on experience with enterprise class HA and DR implementations.
- Hands on experience working with virtual infrastructure solution, primarily VMware 5.0+ core technologies: VCenter, VMotion, VM templates, distributed virtual switching, DRS, PowerCLI scripting and automation and bare-metal virtual host build.
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure is a plus: AWS, vCloud Air, Azure.
- Familiar with enterprise class server hardware (HP, Dell), including building bare-metal servers, RAID configurations, out-of-band management, and break/fix.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday
- £150 towards a team budget (you get to choose how you want to spend it)
- A discretionary annual bonus