||I am pleased to be working with a top AAA Video Games developer & publisher based in Stockholm, Sweden. They are looking for a Studio Manager to join their team to look after the business side of the operations.
Their team is the key to their games’ success and as the Studio Manager, it’s your mission to ensure that they
- Oversee and provide the best service to all productions in the studio.
- Responsible for leading all service functions within the studio(s) and meeting operational goals, including overseeing the operational team.
- Ensure teams are appropriately resourced to deliver against business and operational objectives.
- Manage changing priorities and implement plans (staffing, space planning etc.) to meet business, and project, needs.
- Manage budget based on forecast and target metrics. Collaborate with production and operations teams to plan and implement new studio- and company- initiatives.
- Support professional growth initiatives through competence sharing platforms & leadership programs.
- Basic Studio Legal - letters of agreement, contracts, leases, and other legal documents and agreements
- Create external partnerships with vendors/agencies to leverage resources and cost advantages.
- Use feedback, metrics and retrospectives to drive studio improvements and plan future initiatives for the studio.
- Provide mentoring, development and performance management to leads and Operations team.
- Solid and relevant management experience from the game industry on console game projects.
- Strong people communication and leadership skills.
- Can quickly build trust and credibility; liaising with company management, production leads and operation teams.
- Business-driven with commitment to invest into the success of the company.
- Pragmatic and committed to the needs of the team when facing changes and solving problems.
- Confident in giving others trust and mandate, and in following-up with constructive feedback on results and efforts.
- Efficient with your and other’s time, and always strive to improve.