||Rockstar Lincoln is looking for a Compliance Tester (PlayStation) to analyse Rockstar’s games in depth and ensure compliance with 1st Party technical requirements.
- Testing various genres of games on the assigned gaming platform(s); learning and analysing all elements of the title's functionality including gameplay, UI, hardware interaction and messaging.
- Checking title functionality against compliance test cases and - where required - performing focused sweeps, ensuring Sony’s technical requirements are adhered to and raising issues where they are not.
- Finding and reproducing errors or problems in game.
- Accurate, detailed and complete reporting and subsequent revision of those errors or problems.
- Understand and facilitate correct and relevant movement of information, including escalating serious issues and passing requests to leads for external communication/action.
- Meeting overtime expectations to ensure a project is brought satisfactorily to completion
- Provide guidance and support on compliance requirements to other areas and teams as needed.
- Keeping up to date with the latest compliance documentation for your assigned platform(s) and applying this knowledge to your tests.
- Querying Sony via approved channels, ensuring communications are professional, clear and secure.
- Stay abreast of communications and fix progression on important compliance issues on the assigned platform(s).
- Working with the team to share ideas and suggestions and participating in a close-knit and friendly atmosphere.
- 6 months experience in compliance testing – applicants with less experience may be considered for a junior role.
- Strong knowledge and interpretation of Sony’s compliance documentation and technical requirements, applying this accurately and consistently throughout all tasks and checks.
- A full and complete understanding of the native systems and features of assigned platform(s).
- Comfortable and adept speaking to staff at all levels, including managers, developers, production and Sony contacts.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with a variety of database software.
- Comfortable delivering workshops, presentations and training.
- Good gaming ability.
- Experience with compliance testing on other platforms.
- Degree level educated.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude.
- The ability to absorb, retain and apply important technical knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask, including setting up and operation of multiple consoles/workstations.
- Flexibility regarding unsociable and extended working hours to meet the demands of the role.
- Able to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team.
- Good observation, alertness to knock-on scenarios and an ability to think "outside the box".