- Working with Motion captured assets according client quality requirements.
- Retargeting, action montage using story (motion builder) or any similar tool.
- Creating a camera animation.
- Working with raw data.
- Proficiency with the software packages and tools of the games industry.
- Strong knowledge of motion builder.
- Understanding of current game environment development processes, limitations and dependencies.
- Flexibility in usage different software packages without quality losses.
- Good Keyframe skills.
- Experience with Game Engine Technologies such as Unity and Unreal
- Experience in creating animation tools.
- Team lead experience up to 3 – 5 people.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participationat industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others.