||We are seeking a highly experienced Game Analyst to join our new studio in Brighton, working on an exciting, well-known IP, free-to-play product.
This person will possess a combination of analytic, data mining and statistical skills; with an ability to analyse game data to get a deep understanding of player behaviour.
They are able to draw on their deep experience to talk confidently and with conviction to our clients and be able to back up their analysis with well-presented and convincing data.
- A key point of contact between the client and Electric Square, this person will be an ambassador for the project and crucial to its commercial success.
- Assisting with game design and implementation to ensure the experience can be accurately captured, modelled and adjusted in response to findings in the data.
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of data to identify player pain-points and interests.
- Devising, implementing and running AB tests on live games to optimise gameplay, rates of progression, UI elements and storefronts.
- Work productively within the project teams to ensure the results of analyses are communicated, understood and utilised.
- Develop and evolve tools for tracking, understanding and optimising players’ experiences.
- Research and modelling of game features such as in-game economies, energy mechanics, upgrade paths, monetisation strategies and core loops.
<strong data-redactor-tag="strong">Requirements & Qualifications:[/b]
- Previous experience working on large F2P projects.
- Very strong presentation and communication skills, this person builds rapport with clients quickly.
- Experienced in dealing with large, real-world datasets.
- In depth knowledge of statistics and machine learning; able to demonstrate hands on experience with data mining, clustering, segmentation.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar relevant subject.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities and excellent mathematical/statistical knowledge.
- Experience of analytics within mobile applications and a familiarity with big data tools and analytics suites (e.g. Flurry, Hadoop, Google Analytics) is a plus.
- A passion for mobile games and an interest in the mechanics that make them successful is a given.