||UNIT9 is an innovative production studio.
We believe in people and talent to create & craft. We believe in tools and methodology to achieve & deliver. Our studio is a breeding ground of disciplines with a common vision to achieve groundbreaking marketing experiences & create new audiences.
We are currently looking for an experienced QA Senior Tester or QA Lead to work on a range of diverse interactive projects. This role would suit someone with a solid background in games QA who would like to expand into more diverse projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to familiarise with new projects and feature elements quickly
- Strong time management skills, plus a proven ability to focus on multiple priorities and juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- A logical and thorough approach to completing assigned tasks
- The ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
- The ability to maintain an adaptable approach to testing
- A good understanding of mobile and tablet gaming and apps
- Experience in creating test cases and managing comprehensive test plans
- Extensive experience of using bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Experience managing a teams of internal testers, mentoring, allocating tasks and ensuring that your team is delivering a consistently high level of test
- Experience working onsite with developers
- Prior experience using Test Case Management software
- Experience in overseeing outsourced QA
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Creating and maintaining test cases and test plans
- Assisting with the management of the bug databases from the QA side, ensuring that a database reflects the state of the project and ensure that issues are reported at a high quality
- Overseeing the work of both internal and outsource testers
- Mentoring and helping develop internal testers
- Hands-on testing of web and app projects
- Provide feedback on usability and qualitative issues
- Working closely with production and development teams to ensure that projects are tested effectively
- Suggest areas of improvement within the department with regards to processes and practices
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not apply through this site as you application will not be reviewed.