||3D Lead Game Developer - Barcelona, ES
||With an active fan base of over 50 million players, our client is one of the industry's leading mobile games developers. They’ve developed multiple big hits and know that the key to their success is their talented development team.
Now they're looking for an exceptional 3D Lead Game Developer to further their success and make 2016 the breakout year in mobile social gaming!
- Manage a team of game developers and guide them towards successful project deliveries.
- Provide technical leadership through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team and work in collaboration with other game leads and departments on company-wide projects.
- You have strong opinions on maintaining high quality work and can defend them.
- You like mentoring other game developers and can adapt to fast changing situations
- Strong background in C++
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games
- Great problem solving skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience using Unity3D
- Professional software development experience in a lead position
- Understanding of object oriented analysis and design
- Performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Newest and most powerful devices & equipment
- Spotify Premium
- Personal Development Training
- Daily Lunch
- Monthly Events
- And many more!
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan Bassi on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email Sharan@aswift.com
||View other Aardvark Swift jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 9782.
|Login or register to apply