Scrum Master - London, UK
Games Jobs - Production - London
|Job Title||Scrum Master - London, UK|
|Job Description||How would you feel about working on ‘The Netflix of live sports’?
Our client is a leading digital sports content and media group.
Their mission is to connect the world of sport by producing the quickest, most detailed and most engaging content, and managing a network of media brands with a significant global scale.
In mid-2016, they launched an exciting new live and on-demand sports video streaming service across web, mobile and living room devices (game consoles, connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes), revolutionising the way fans consume premium live sport.
2018 will see them launch the product in a host of additional global territories, and to do that they'll need an enthusiastic Scrum Master. You'll support their software development Scrum teams to deliver their sprint commitments, removing blockers and coaching them to self-organize.
Interested? Do you have these vital components?
• Understanding of Agile & Lean principles
• Experience of release level planning
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with all Seniority levels
If so, these are the personal & professional competencies you'll need to succeed in your role:
• Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
• Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment
• Teamwork & Collaboration; Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
• Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity
If you'd like to hear more, contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email@example.com.
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 9732.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|