Technical Lead (Graphics) - Munich, Germany
Games Jobs - Programming - Munich
|Job Title||Technical Lead (Graphics) - Munich, Germany|
|Job Category||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||Push boundaries, deliver innovation and change the world. My client's ethos is simple. From interns to directors, the employees contribute to becoming one of the worlds largest computer hardware and software manufacturers. By sustaining the environment their customers use their technology to thrive in, the company inspire trust within their customers with their innovative products, whilst building a company to last.
A global provider of software and hardware, my client's partners are globally recognised software houses. The manner in which these global organisations operate in requires the constant development of their products in order to facilitate the fast paced environment that is graphics.
If the position below interests you and you've got the right credentials, you could be my client's newest Graphics Programmer!
ISV Software Engineers act as the main technical contact between AMD FirePro workstation graphics and 3rd party software developers. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with 3rd party software developers to embed AMD graphics technology into product offerings including the design and implementation of original software.
- Tune and optimize 3rd party software to insure optimal performance on AMD graphics hardware.
- Drive technology direction and adoption of current and future AMD graphics technologies.
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues, working to resolve AMD workstation graphics specific software issues as necessary.
- Help drive future AMD workstation graphics product direction & features
- Technical BS/MS degree and 4+ years of experience in 2D/3D graphics
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in 3D graphics, particularly OpenGL and/or Direct3D
- Expert programming skills in C and/or C++ in the Windows environment
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Familiarity with Autodesk digital media products highly desirable
- Unix experience a plus
- GPU compute (OpenCL, Cuda, etc.) experience a plus
Interested? Contact Jordan Bateman at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 9783.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|