||Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
- Propose product features based on fan input, strategy and research. Articulate product ideas or features through product briefs. - Collaborate with other product managers and senior product managers to create roadmaps.
- Keep abreast of trends, business and technology developments within product domain and make recommendations for the product roadmap.
- Understanding customer expectations, maintaining competitive analysis and communicating consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives.
- Track and manage performance of launched product and consumer feedback. - Understand performance of product against stated objectives and goals.
- Work closely with Sr. Product Managers to provide overall product approach, ideation, definition, and documentation for new and existing features.
- Provide-on-the-ground leadership of the activities required to bring products to fruition. Lead a team of cross functional resources through influence management to define product features.
- Create business and functional requirement documentation that enables an agile development process.
- Ensure successful product development through clear expectations/communication with internal and matrixed departments during the definition process.
- Secure stakeholder input and obtain necessary approvals.
- Lead sprint planning, manage feature prioritization, and identify delivery dependencies.
- Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager.
- Manage, and assist senior product managers in managing execution-level relationships with third-party development partners and/or internal development teams.
- Provide input into operational plans and launch activities maintained by the Operations team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver your product.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. - Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into actions.
- Bachelors Degree or commensurate work experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.